1 Night 2 Days Coorg Packages Mysore
Amazing weather is right around the corner! And so should be your travel plans.
“You don’t have a lot of time to travel?”
“Arranging everything seems like a task?”
Don’t worry. We, at Fox Travels, have a plan for you. How about we take you on a 2 Day trip to Coorg? With our Coorg Tour Packages, we take care of everything, while you relax and experience Coorg like you’ve never done before.
“What will you have to do?”
Just sign up for one of our Coorg Tour Packages – it’s that simple!
Now, let’s tell you about the places to visit in Coorg in 2 days:
- We start the tour at 6 am from Mysore. Our taxi will pick you up from your place of stay.
- Our first halt will be at Bylukuppa Monastery, to start the day on a spiritual note. The monastery is home to Buddhist scholars and students and has a soothing vibe.
- Next, have some power-packed breakfast at Hotel Atithi in Coorg. Fresh and well-cooked vegetarian food at your service.
- With our batteries recharged with tasty food, we halt next at the Kaveri NisargaDhama. At 2 kilometers from Kushal Nagar, this island is a great place to get closer to nature. The place is surrounded by teak, bamboo and sandalwood trees.
- We then move to the Chiklihole Reservoir, where you’ll find all the peace and serenity one could ask for. Nestled amidst the forest, this place is quiet and picturesque.
- The next halt will be at Dubare forest. Here, you can take elephant rides and treks on well-defined routes, and also try a hand at fishing. For people wary of river rafting, there’s an attraction in form of still-water rafting.
- We then drive to Madikeri. Check-In at the hotel and freshen up.
- Have Lunch at Udipi the Veg or Atithi in Madikeri. Both the places serve good food and are family friendly.
- View a stunning sunset from Raja’s Seat sunset point. Just outside this, a Light and Sound show is organized in the evening.
- Night Stay in Coorg.Day 2:
- Start the tour at 8 am. Find spirituality and peace at the first halt – Omkareshwara Temple. As the name suggests, this is famous as one of Lord Shiva’s shrine.
- After worshipping the deities, we indulge in some Pet Pooja (Breakfast)
- Revisit history at the Madikeri Fort. Now housing the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, the Fort has a mix of architectural influences and an interesting story.
- The next halt is at Raja’s Tomb. This site provides the perfect mixture of architectural marvel and calmness. You can sit here and enjoy the silence.
- The next spot is nature’s true abode, the Abbey Falls. They are surrounded by Tea and Coffee plantations and there’s a hanging bridge which provides a great sight of the falls and surrounding area.
- Lunch hour to relax and replenish energy.
- Next halt is at Tal Cauvery, which is a treat to visit in monsoons. The temple site is nestled amidst the mountains and provides a breath-taking view of the valley.
- We then head down to the Bhagamandaleshwara temple, located at the foothills of Tal Cauvery. Also, near this temple is the Triveni Sangam, where Kaveri meets the tributaries, Kanikke and Sujyoti Rivers.
- Our list of places to visit in Coorg in 2 days is complete. Our taxi will then drop you back to Mysore.
See? We told you that we’ll take care of everything, right?
What are you waiting for? Book one of our Coorg tour packages, and then let us take care of everything!
The only thing you have to do is enjoy the ride. 😉
Mysore Coorg 2 Days Tour Itenary
Places To Visit In Coorg In 2 Days
• Tour starts from Mysore at 6 am
• Bylukuppa Monastery
• Breakfast ( Hotel Atithi In Coorg kushalnagar Veg Restaurants)
• Kaveri Nisarga Dhama •
Chikley Lake• Dubare forest
• Than Drive To Madikeri City Check In Hotel room
• Lunch ( Udipi the Veg or Atithi in madikeri )•
Evening Raja’s Seat visit • Night Stay in Coorg Day
• Start the day at 8 am –
Visit Omkareshwara Temple
• Madikeri Fort
• Raja’s Tomb
• Abbey Falls
• Thala Kaveri
• Bhagamandaleshwara temple
• Drop Back to Mysore