Mysore To Coorg One Day Tour Packages
Mysore to Coorg Cab Package – Explore The Scotland of India in a Day
If you happen to find yourself in Mysore with a day to spare, Coorg is the place you should definitely head to. With just 120 km s of distance between Mysore to Coorg, this one day trip will amaze, surprise, and relax you greatly. More so because you shall travel in the reliable comfort of our Mysore to Coorg Cabs.
Why Travel With Us?
Stress-free and Comfortable Travel
With our well-maintained and fully equipped cabs, you can enjoy the journey without worry. Our trained and expert drivers ensure that you can take the journey at a comfortable pace. With proper permits, safety kits, and proper backups, your journey will continue smoothly throughout.
Planned and Detailed Itineraries
We believe that pre-planned journeys are the best. Therefore, we share and discuss the entire itinerary with you well-in-advance. You are welcome to add/remove places to visit in Coorg of your choice and your plan will follow suit. Based upon your choice of places, we’ll ensure you get ample time at each location and enjoy to the maximum.
Cab Packages Worth Every Penny
We believe in delivering maximum value to our clients and customers. Therefore, no matter the Mysore to Coorg cab package you choose, you will get the best service! We don’t have to claim to be the cheapest in the market, because we are the most reliable and the best! Our Mysore to Coorg cab packages take you to the best places to visit in Coorg and give you an unforgettable experience – in a single day!
Cover All the Places to Visit in Coorg in a Day
As part of our Mysore to Coorg one day cab package, we follow the following itinerary:
Early morning pickup from your home/railway station/hotel in Mysore and depart for
- Bylakuppe Monastery – Spiritual buddhist monastery and school
- Kaveri Nisarga Dhama – Get closer to nature at this island
- Chiklihole Lake – Quiet and picturesque picnic spot
- Dubare forest – Activities such as River-rafting, elephant rides, etc
- Omkareshwara Temple – Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Madikeri Fort – Architectural and historical marvel
- Raja’s Tomb – Final resting place of great rulers of Mysore
- Abbey Falls – Have a great time at the waterfalls
- Thala Kaveri – Find spirituality in the midst of the valley
- Bhagamandaleshwara temple – Lord Shiva’s blessing and the Triveni Sangam
- Raja’s Seat – Sunset point with awe-inspiring view of the valley
- Return to Mysore
Ready for a Tour of Coorg in One Day with Mysore to Coorg Cab Package?
Book your Mysore to Coorg cab package now and select your choice of places to visit in Coorg. Once your booking is complete, all you have to do is wait with excitement for the trip. And once you are with us, we’ll take you on a tour of Coorg you’ll want to talk about with all your friends.