Mangalore Coorg 3 Days Tour
Getting from Mangalore to Coorg is a matter of about 4 hours and 150-odd kilometers. The roads from the beach town to Coorg are well-paved and maintained. The best way to go for a Mangalore to Coorg trip is to opt for one of our Coorg tour packages, designed to help our guests explore Coorg and its beauty in as much time as they’d like. The duration of our tours ranges from 2 days 1 night to 3 days 2 nights, giving guests ample of time to make amazing memories here.
Do you like the Mountains? Do you want to be amidst nature and enjoy splendid views? Well, we know just the right place for you – Coorg!
If you happen to be from the beach town of Mangalore, we have a plan for you to travel to Coorg and enjoy to your heart’s content. All you have to do is sign up for one of our Coorg tour packages, and we’ll take care of everything.
Let’s look at all the places to visit in Coorg that’re included in our Coorg tour packages:
Tour starts from Mangalore. Our Taxi will pick you up from your place of stay at 6 am.
• The first halt is at Tala Cauvery. This is a peaceful religious site nestled in the mountains, from where you can get an amazing view of the valley.
• Then visit the Bhagamandaleshwara Shiva temple, located right at the foothills of Tala Cauvery.
• Reach Madikeri and Check-In at the hotel.
• View a splendid sunset from Raja’s Seat viewpoint. Also, there’s a light and sound show organised every evening after the sunset.
• Night Stay in Madikeri.
• Start the day at 8 am with a power-packed breakfast
.• Visit the abode of spirituality, the Bylakuppa Monastery in Kushalnagar.
• Be amidst the blissful nature at Kaveri Nisarga Dhama. This is an island formed by River Kaveri and is covered with bamboo, teak and sandalwood trees.
• The next halt is at the Chiklihole Lake, a secluded and peaceful reservoir situated between Kushalnagar and Madikeri.
• Visit the Dubare forest, where you can go for elephant rides, trekking, and still-water rafting.• Night stay in Madikeri.
Start the day at 8 am with a visit to the Omkareshwara Shiva Temple. Recharge your soul at the divine shrine.
After your soul, it’s time to recharge your body with a healthy breakfast.
Visit Raja’s Tomb, the burial place of Kodava Rulers. This spot is famous for its peaceful atmosphere and admirable architecture.
Get closer to nature at the Abbey Falls. This place is a must-visit in the monsoons, and you should be prepared to get soaked while you are here.
Our taxi will then drop you back to Mangalore. With this, the list of places to visit in Coorg comes to an end.Now, the only thing left is for you to sign up for one of our Coorg tour packages. Then you can sit and relax while we make this epic journey happen !